Retirement Village Management System
Leading retirement living operator new Community Management System helped them automate manual processes across nearly 100 centres.
Our customer is a leading owner, operator and manager of retirement communities – with nearly one hundred sites and 13,000 residents across Australia.
Managing retirement communities’ finances is complex – and even more so when your services extends across nearly 100 sites and the whole of Australia. Our customer villages were trying to run complex and varied billing and payments systems across states with different legislation and where management control was complicated by complex and laborious reporting systems.
The PhoenixDX solution
PhoenixDX developed a Community Management System (CMS) that creates a single uniform platform to manage residents’ financial lifecycle from entry to exit. It’s a centralised system for managing all village services which automates and streamlines the resident billing process, providing greater accuracy, reliability and visibility of financial processes and reporting.
Phoenix deployed a team of 4 developers, 2 Tech Leads, a Business Analyst and UX Designer. The system integrates with Azure AD, MS Dynamics, TechnologyOne Financials and ComCare (Billing).
- The implementation of this new system created both process improvement and administrative cost reduction with reduced admin burden on customer facing employees.
- The CMS platform can be customised to fit each village whilst harnessing data and reporting centrally so as to continually evolve financial management processes.
- Decommissioning of the legacy ERP and spreadsheets
- Process completely automated and compliant with regulatory requirements
- Future-proofed technology: resident portal and mobile application underway
What They Say
“Phoenix helped kick-start the project with a 2-week proof-of-concept demonstrating the suitability, speed and effectiveness of their expertise on the OutSystems platform. They have shown shared commitment to achieve our business objectives and project success and continue to provide high-quality resources, experience and support while developing a sophisticated billing engine.”
Senior Project Manager